Rules can be a drag, but they are a necessary evil. We just want things to run smoothly so that everyone can have a kick ass time.
- We are a small restaurant with a small kitchen, but if you’re patient everything will be awesome. (Besides, we’ve got a bar.)
- When the patio is open, our seating capacity doubles. Our kitchen capacity doesn’t. (Again, the bar.)
- Contrary to popular belief, we are unable to seat large parties. Parties of 6 or more will be split into smaller groups and sat at separate tables.
- We only seat complete parties.
- If there is a line of hungry people out the door, we will ask for your table after you are finished.
- Please resist the urge to move tables and chairs.
- No dogs allowed in the restaurant or on patio.
- We like loud music & we hope you do too…because we won’t turn it down.